Meeting TImes

Class meets on MWF, from 2:00-2:50 p.m., in Henkel Hall 207.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Deadlines

Your scholarly and professional success depends on your ability to meet deadlines. In this class, all graded work is due before our class’s scheduled start time. Work submitted after the deadline earns a 0. If you do not understand any part of an assignment or run into any other sort of difficulty, see me before the deadline to arrange timely submission of your work. If you will be unable to submit your work on time, make arrangements with me before the deadline to submit it early. Expect problems and arrange to submit your work at least two hours before it is due. Work is considered submitted according to my inbox’s date stamp on your email, generated by Google Docs, alerting me that you have shared your document file with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment